Hand Made Silicone Rubber Mould for Crescent Moon Tray
This mould makes a 11cm diameter tray (1.2 cm deep)
Made with Polycraft General Purpose Mould Making Silicone Rubber - Medium Hardness that is durable, flexible and allows easy de-moulding.
Please note, I only work with jesmonite and never tried this kind of mould with resin, plaster or concrete before
There are some small surface imperfections but these are not effecting the casting result.
Each mould is made by hand and tested out with Jesmonite to make sure it gives the best result possible.
Hand made with love in the UK.
Postage fee not included. Please check out my Shipping Policy for postage fees.
This mould is made with non-food grade silicone.
Tray is sold separately.
Results depend on the appropriate mixing and casting method used for casting.
Silicone Rubber Mould for Crescent Moon Tray
- After pouring tap and shake mould to get rid of trapped air bubbles.
- Store mould at room temperature on flat surface to avoid bending
- Wash before and after use - soapy water works fine, avoid harsh chemicals.
- Not dish washer safe
- Do not use it for food projects
- Be gentle when de-moulding. Do not pull hard, de-mould piece bit by bit.
- Using mould release spray can prolong the life of the mould.