Hand Made Silicone Rubber Mould for Tea Light Candle Holder.
This mould makes an approximately 6cm wide and 3.8 cm tall piece.
A standard tea light candle fits in it perfectly.
Made with Polycraft General Purpose Mould Making Silicone Rubber - Medium Hardness that is durable, flexible and allows easy de-moulding.
Please note, I only work with jesmonite and never tried this kind of mould with resin, plaster or concrete before.
On the mould itself there might be some small surface imperfections but these are not effecting the casting result.
I designed and created the prototpe myself, this is an original product and not mass produced.
Hand made with love and posted with care from the UK.
Postage fee not included. Please check out my Shipping Policy for postage fees.
This mould is made with non-food grade silicone.
Decoration and candle are not included.
Results depend on the appropriate mixing and casting method used for casting.
Silicone Rubber Mould for Tea Light Candle Holder
- After pouring tap and shake mould to get rid of trapped air bubbles.
- Store mould at room temperature on flat surface to avoid bending
- Wash before and after use - soapy water works fine, avoid harsh chemicals.
- Not dish washer safe
- Do not use it for food projects
- Be gentle when de-moulding. Do not pull hard, de-mould piece bit by bit.